Why Order Lab Tests Online?
- Rapid & Confidential
- Great ratings and long term company with the BBB
- Serving Customers since 2002
- Affordable lab testing, no insurance needed
- Easy & Convenient way to monitor your health
Whether you are lacking health insurance, need lab results fast, or want a convenient way to monitor your health, Request A Test can assist you in meeting your lab testing needs.
Why choose Request A Test?
There are many companies out there, what makes us so special?
Since inception in 2002, we have taken pride in the fact that we offer a service that stands above the rest by offering:
- No hidden fees, pricing or information,
- Most comprehensive and easy to use website,
- Same day testing with actual lab results available online,
- Outstanding customer service,
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and
- Award winning growth.
Compare us to others and you will quickly see why Request A Test is the preferred online lab testing company!
When comparing online lab testing companies, ask yourself...
- How secure is my information, my health records, my credit card number with this website?
- Are there hidden fees for processing and/or refunding my order?
- Do they provide me with full testing information so I understand what I am buying? Test requirements, incubation period etc.
- Can I always reach a customer service rep during business hours?
- Do they have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau? If not, why?
- How long have they been in business?
- Has the company won any awards or can they demonstrate they are a credible business?
Same day lab testing...Rapid results
Have a Question? Call 1-888-732-2348
Request A Test is a nationwide self-pay lab testing service that provides rapid, confidential and affordable lab testing to the general public.
for the month of
Use coupon code ANNIV14 during checkout.
Offer expires December 14, 2016.
Cannot be applied to industry discounted prices, previous orders or tests not listed on our website. One coupon code per order. Coupon code expires at Midnight EST.
Recent News and Press Releases
- The 5 lab tests your doctor should be ordering every year (but isn't)
Thu. Dec. 01, 2016
You are putting yourself at risk if you are not asking your doctor for these tests every year.
Monitoring the progression of your health with blood work each year is extremely easy and vitally important.
- What Are Blood Tests
Thu. Dec. 01, 2016
Blood tests help doctors check for certain diseases and conditions. They also help check the function of your organs and show how well treatments are working.
- Most Common STDs for Women and Men
Tue. Nov. 01, 2016
When you're planning for a hot night under the sheets, you might not want to think about STDs. If you're happily smitten with your long-time partner, you may not think you have to. People who suffer from addiction often have one or more accompanying medical issues, which may include lung or cardiovascular disease, stroke, cancer, and mental disorders.