Why Order Lab Tests Online?
- Rapid & Confidential
- Great ratings and long term company with the BBB
- Serving Customers since 2002
- Affordable lab testing, no insurance needed
- Easy & Convenient way to monitor your health
Whether you are lacking health insurance, need lab results fast, or want a convenient way to monitor your health, Request A Test can assist you in meeting your lab testing needs.
Why choose Request A Test?
There are many companies out there, what makes us so special?
Since inception in 2002, we have taken pride in the fact that we offer a service that stands above the rest by offering:
- No hidden fees, pricing or information,
- Most comprehensive and easy to use website,
- Same day testing with actual lab results available online,
- Outstanding customer service,
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and
- Award winning growth.
Compare us to others and you will quickly see why Request A Test is the preferred online lab testing company!
When comparing online lab testing companies, ask yourself...
- How secure is my information, my health records, my credit card number with this website?
- Are there hidden fees for processing and/or refunding my order?
- Do they provide me with full testing information so I understand what I am buying? Test requirements, incubation period etc.
- Can I always reach a customer service rep during business hours?
- Do they have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau? If not, why?
- How long have they been in business?
- Has the company won any awards or can they demonstrate they are a credible business?
Same day lab testing...Rapid results
Have a Question? Call 1-888-732-2348
Request A Test is a nationwide self-pay lab testing service that provides rapid, confidential and affordable lab testing to the general public.
month of April
Take 10% off all STD Testing
Use promo code STD10.
Cannot be applied to industry discounted prices, previous orders or tests not listed on our website. One coupon code per order. Coupon code expires on April 30th at Midnight EST.
Recent News and Press Releases
- STD & HIV Screening Recommendations
Sat. Apr. 01, 2017
If you are sexually active, getting tested for STDs is one of the most important things you can do to protect your health.
- STD Testing
Sat. Apr. 01, 2017
Most people think they would know if they had a sexually transmitted infection (STI) . . . wrong! The truth is many of STIs have no signs or symptoms in the majority of people infected.
- Pertussis Tests
Wed. Mar. 01, 2017
You are putting yourself at risk if you are not asking your doctor about this test.
Checking to make sure that you're up to date on your Pertussis Vaccination may protect yourself and others from whooping cough.