Affordable, Rapid, Confidential
TB Tuberculosis T-Spot Test
What is a TB T-Spot Test?
The T-Spot blood test is used to aid in the diagnosis of Tuberculosis. This test measures several factors related to the body's immune system to determine if an infection with Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, the bacteria which causes TB, may be present. The T-Spot is one of only 2 blood tests for TB approved by the FDA. Blood testing for TB requires only one visit to the lab as opposed to the 2-step skin test. Studies show that for people who have been previously vaccinated for Tuberculosis, blood testing has a lower likelihood of false positives that a skin test. In clinical trials, the T-Spot blood test had an accuracy and specificity exceeding 95%.
Why Choose Us?
- Since 2002, we have a proven track record of offering excellent customer service, affordable pricing with no hidden fees, and our enduring commitment to protect your personal information.
- No doctor's order? (No problem!) Our national physician network provides the required doctor's order for the lab. Insurance is not needed to order lab testing nor will your insurance company be billed.
- We are partnered with two of the largest CLIA certified labs in the US, to offer you the latest lab testing technology with prompt and accurate results. (These are the same labs used by hospitals and physicians.)
- With over 3,600 lab locations to choose from and same day collection, we make lab testing quick and convenient. No appointment is needed. Find your local lab with our location finder.
- We offer an extensive and detailed test menu. Ordering can be done online or over the phone. Not finding a test? Simply give us a call.
If you're ready to take charge of your health, Request A Test is here to help.