Prostate Specific Antigen Test Near Me
How it Works
Affordable, Rapid, Confidential
Prostate-Specific Antigen Blood Test Near Me
A Prostate-Specific Antigen test is an easy way to assess your risk for prostate cancer. Request A Test offers over 4,000 lab locations across the US to make ordering your own bloodwork convenient and affordable. There are over 250,000 new cases of prostate cancer diagnosed in the United States every year. For men over the age of 50, annual screenings for prostate cancer are a recommended part of routine health check-ups. While blood testing shouldn't be used to definitively diagnose or rule out cancer, it can be an easy way to get started. Depending on your doctor's recommendation, additional more detailed testing may also be necessary.
Request A Test makes it easy to order lab testing whenever you need it. Our menu includes over 1,000 discounted testing options including the PSA blood test. Ordering is easy and there's no doctor visit or insurance required. Just place an order online or by phone and you're ready to go to the lab. If you're ready to take charge of your health, don't wait any longer. Call or visit Request A Test online today.
Why Choose Us?
- Since 2002, we have a proven track record of offering excellent customer service, affordable pricing with no hidden fees, and our enduring commitment to protect your personal information.
- No doctor's order? (No problem!) Our national physician network provides the required doctor's order for the lab. Insurance is not needed to order lab testing nor will your insurance company be billed.
- We are partnered with two of the largest CLIA certified labs in the US, to offer you the latest lab testing technology with prompt and accurate results. (These are the same labs used by hospitals and physicians.)
- With over 3,600 lab locations to choose from and same-day collection, we make lab testing quick and convenient. No appointment is needed. Find your local lab with our location finder.
- We offer an extensive and detailed test menu. Ordering can be done online or over the phone. Not finding a test? Simply give us a call.