Refund Policy: For orders not redeemed at the laboratory
- Payments for COVID-19 IgG Antibody testing orders (including medical consultation fees) are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be substituted for other types of testing.
- For all other testing, from the date of payment until 90 days, a full refund to the original form of payment.
- After 90 days until 1 year from the date of payment, a credit for further testing is available. This credit is not transferrable and must be used prior to 1 year of the initial order date.
- Orders which are more than 1 year old are considered void, may not be redeemed for service, and are no longer applicable for refunds or credits of any kind.
- Drug testing orders for which the donor goes to the lab and initiates the collection process but does not provide a valid specimen may be marked as "refusal to test" by the lab. In this case, the donor may be eligible for a recollection at no additional cost but is not eligible for a refund.