Affordable, Rapid, Confidential
PSA Blood Test Locations Near Me
What is a PSA Blood Test?
The Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) test is a common screening for prostate cancer. This test measures a protein that is produced by the prostate gland. Elevated PSA levels may indicate a higher likelihood of having prostate cancer. The PSA test is also used to monitor a person's response to cancer treatment.
Request A Test offers an individual PSA blood test as well as discounted packages which bundle multiple tests together for extra savings. Take a look at our Men's Health Category for a full selection of affordable offerings.
Why Choose Us?
- Since 2002, we have a proven track record of offering excellent customer service, affordable pricing with no hidden fees, and our enduring commitment to protect your personal information.
- No doctor's order? (No problem!) Our national physician network provides the required doctor's order for the lab. Insurance is not needed to order lab testing nor will your insurance company be billed.
- We are partnered with two of the largest CLIA certified labs in the US, to offer you the latest lab testing technology with prompt and accurate results. (These are the same labs used by hospitals and physicians.)
- With over 3,600 lab locations to choose from and same day collection, we make lab testing quick and convenient. No appointment is needed. Find your local lab with our location finder.
- We offer an extensive and detailed test menu. Ordering can be done online or over the phone. Not finding a test? Simply give us a call.
If you're ready to take charge of your health, Request A Test is here to help.