Adderall Urine Test
How it Works
Affordable, Rapid, Confidential
Adderall Urine Test
What is Adderall?
Adderall is a medication that belongs to the family drugs known as amphetamines. Amphetamines are central nervous system stimulants. Adderall is commonly prescribed to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD.) When taken as directed by a doctor, Adderall can enhance focus and concentration as well as improve behavioral disorders. Other commonly prescribed amphetamines include Ritalin, Concerts, and Dexedrine. Taking Adderall recreationally without a prescription can be dangerous and addictive. Abuse of stimulants like Adderall and other amphetamines can lead to a number of health problems including mood swings, irritability, depression, insomnia, increased blood pressure, liver and kidney damage, chronic fatigue, impotence, panic attacks, and suicidal thoughts. Overdoses can cause hallucinations, seizures, and heart attack and may be fatal.
Is there a drug test for Adderall abuse?
Drug testing can help to identify a person who is misusing Adderall and other prescription medications. Adderall is an amphetamine. Amphetamines typically take 24-72 hours to be eliminated from a person's system. This means that urine drug testing can typically detect amphetamines for 2-3 days after use. While drug test results cannot identify specific brand name medications like Adderall, the can help to tell if a person has recently used amphetamines. The presence of amphetamines in the urine can confirm suspicions that someone is abusing Adderall
Who should order an Adderall Urine Test?
Drug testing for amphetamines can be helpful in confirming whether someone is abusing description stimulants like Adderall. An Amphetamine urine test can be ordered by parents who suspect their child of taking Adderall without a prescription. Drug testing can also be useful for employers who suspect their employees may be coming to work under the influence. Testing can also be helpful for people to need to test themselves or a loved one for legal or personal reasons.
Where can I get an Adderall Urine Test?
Request A Test offers affordable drug testing that anyone can order. We work with 2 of the largest labs in the country to offer over 3600 testing locations. You can choose from individual drug tests such as the Amphetamine Urine Test or panels that combine testing for multiple common drugs of abuse. If you're not sure which type of drug test will best suit your needs, our team members can help educate you about the tests we offer so you can make an informed decision. Testing can be ordered online at any time or by phone 6 days a week during business hours. Once your order is placed, the person being tested can go to the lab the same day or whenever it is convenient. Results are accessible online through a private password-protected account. If you're worried about drug abuse, don't wait. Drug testing can provide the answers you need to avoid serious health complications and start on the road to recovery.
Why Choose Us?
- Since 2002, we have a proven track record of offering excellent customer service, affordable pricing with no hidden fees, and our enduring commitment to protect your personal information.
- No doctor's order? (No problem!) Our national physician network provides the required doctor's order for the lab. Insurance is not needed to order lab testing nor will your insurance company be billed.
- We are partnered with two of the largest CLIA certified labs in the US, to offer you the latest lab testing technology with prompt and accurate results. (These are the same labs used by hospitals and physicians.)
- With over 3,600 lab locations to choose from and same day collection, we make lab testing quick and convenient. No appointment is needed. Find your local lab with our location finder.
- We offer an extensive and detailed test menu. Ordering can be done online or over the phone. Not finding a test? Simply give us a call.