How Much is a Blood Test?
How it Works
Affordable, Rapid, Confidential
How much is a blood test?
How much is a blood test going to cost me?
Getting blood testing can be an expensive and time-consuming ordeal. Without the benefit of medical insurance, labs can charge you hundreds to thousands of dollars for basic bloodwork. Even if you are insured, you may still have to pay deductibles or co-pays which can vary depending on your plan. You may not even know how much you will have to pay until your bill arrives. On top of that, before you can get a lab order, you may need to schedule a visit with your doctor which can involve additional expenses and time spent on getting an appointment.
Request A Test has the answer
Request A Test has a simple answer to the question "how much is a blood test?" We take the hassle and uncertainty out of ordering lab testing. Our testing menu includes hundreds of options for individual tests starting as low as $29 and packages that bundle multiple tests for extra savings. Ordering is quick and easy. There is no insurance required and no need to schedule a doctor's visit to get a lab order. Just call us at 1-888-732-2348 or order online at www.requestatest.com. Every test has the pricing clearly listed and there are no additional costs or hidden fees. You pay once at the time you place your order and that's it. There are no extra costs to be paid at the lab and no bills coming in the mail.
Lab testing made easy and affordable
Request A Test is committed to making labwork accessible to everyone without breaking the bank. If you're wondering how much time and effort you'll need to put into ordering a lab test take a look at how easy we've made it.
- Choose one or more tests from our extensive menu. If you need multiple tests, check out our package menu for ways to combine multiple tests for extra savings. Once the items you want are in your shopping cart you're ready to check out.
- Pick a lab. We work with over 3600 lab locations across the US that offer walk-in visits with no appointment required.
- Create your free Request A Test account. Your account is password protected to keep your testing records and results private. Once your account is set up you can order online or check your results 24/7.
- Process your payment. We take all major credit or debit cards including HSA cards and prepaid gift cards. You pay a one-time fee for your order. No additional payment is required at the lab.
- Get your order confirmation. Online orders submitted during business hours will be processed within 15 minutes or less. Phone orders are processed immediately. Once you have your order confirmation you can go to the lab whenever it is convenient for you.
- Get your Results. Turnaround time will vary depending on your order but many tests see results in as little as one business day. Results are accessible through your secure account at www.requestatest.com.
Low prices and convenient ordering. You'll be amazed at how easy Request A Test makes it to get the testing you need. If you're ready to take charge of your health we are here for you. Get started today online at www.requestatest.com or call 1-888-732-2348.
Why Choose Us?
- Since 2002, we have a proven track record of offering excellent customer service, affordable pricing with no hidden fees, and our enduring commitment to protect your personal information.
- No doctor's order? (No problem!) Our national physician network provides the required doctor's order for the lab. Insurance is not needed to order lab testing nor will your insurance company be billed.
- We are partnered with two of the largest CLIA certified labs in the US, to offer you the latest lab testing technology with prompt and accurate results. (These are the same labs used by hospitals and physicians.)
- With over 3,600 lab locations to choose from and same day collection, we make lab testing quick and convenient. No appointment is needed. Find your local lab with our location finder.
- We offer an extensive and detailed test menu. Ordering can be done online or over the phone. Not finding a test? Simply give us a call.