MMR Titer Near Me
How it Works
Affordable, Rapid, Confidential
MMR Blood Test for Immunity Near Me
An MMR Titer blood test measures IgG antibody levels for 3 types of infectious diseases, Measles (Rubeola), Mumps, and Rubella. The presence of these antibodies can help to determine if a person has immunity that will protect them from catching these diseases. Request A Test works with over 4,000 labs across the United States so finding a lab near you is no problem. We provide lab testing for MMR titers and a variety of other immunity tests that anyone can order. There is no need to get an order from your doctor. We provide the medical order so all you have to do is place an order with us online or by phone and head to the lab.
Titer testing is a common requirement for work, school, travel, pre-op, or prenatal testing. Unless you have recent vaccination records on hand, you will often have to show that you are currently immune to these diseases. Titer testing usually sees results in just a few business days, making it a quick convenient way to show your immune status.
In addition to the MMR titer, we offer a full selection of other titer and immunity blood testing to meet a variety of needs. Order on short notice or no notice at all and get into a lab that is convenient to you as early as the same day. If you need assistance, our team is always available during business hours to help by phone or email. See our full testing menu for over 1,000 options for general health, nutrition, hormone, drug, cancer, STD, and more.
Why Choose Us?
- Since 2002, we have a proven track record of offering excellent customer service, affordable pricing with no hidden fees, and our enduring commitment to protect your personal information.
- No doctor's order? (No problem!) Our national physician network provides the required doctor's order for the lab. Insurance is not needed to order lab testing nor will your insurance company be billed.
- We are partnered with two of the largest CLIA certified labs in the US, to offer you the latest lab testing technology with prompt and accurate results. (These are the same labs used by hospitals and physicians.)
- With over 3,600 lab locations to choose from and same-day collection, we make lab testing quick and convenient. No appointment is needed. Find your local lab with our location finder.
- We offer an extensive and detailed test menu. Ordering can be done online or over the phone. Not finding a test? Simply give us a call.