Saliva Drug Test Options
How it Works
Affordable, Rapid, Confidential
Saliva Drug Test Options
What is Saliva Drug Testing?
Saliva drug testing, also known as oral fluid testing, is a noninvasive alternative to urine or blood drug tests. Samples are collected at a lab patient service center and tested at a nationally accredited lab. Request A Test offers several saliva drug tests that can be used to screen for common drugs of abuse. The most common option is a 5 Panel Saliva test which looks for marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, and phencyclidine (PCP). For those who need to test for a wider variety of drugs, more comprehensive options including a 9 Panel and 11 Panel test are also available.
What are the benefits of Saliva Drug Testing?
Samples for saliva testing are easy to collect. The donor just needs to hold the swab in their mouth for a few seconds. Since the collection is performed by a lab attendant it is very difficult to cheat the test or tamper with the results. Test results show if a person has recently been under the influence of a variety of drugs.
What is the detection period of Saliva Drug Testing
Most drugs will be detectable in saliva within 30 minutes of use. The amount of time that drugs will be detectable for will vary depending on the drug and how much of it a person has used. In general, most drugs will be detectable for 5-48 hours. For chronic users, the detection period may be longer.
How do I order a Saliva Drug Test?
Request A Test makes it easy to order saliva drug testing. Just call us at 1-888-732-2348 or order online at www.requestatest.com. Orders can be placed in as little as 10 minutes and you can go to the lab the same day. Results are provided through your confidential online account. In addition to saliva tests, we also offer a variety of drug testing options on urine, blood, and hair. Take a look at our Drug Testing Menu to get started. If you need any assistance, our team is here to help you six days a week.
Why Choose Us?
- Since 2002, we have a proven track record of offering excellent customer service, affordable pricing with no hidden fees, and our enduring commitment to protect your personal information.
- No doctor's order? (No problem!) Our national physician network provides the required doctor's order for the lab. Insurance is not needed to order lab testing nor will your insurance company be billed.
- We are partnered with two of the largest CLIA certified labs in the US, to offer you the latest lab testing technology with prompt and accurate results. (These are the same labs used by hospitals and physicians.)
- With over 3,600 lab locations to choose from and same day collection, we make lab testing quick and convenient. No appointment is needed. Find your local lab with our location finder.
- We offer an extensive and detailed test menu. Ordering can be done online or over the phone. Not finding a test? Simply give us a call.