Affordable, Rapid, Confidential
Where can I get my Lipids checked?
What is a Lipid Panel Test?
Lipids are a type of molecule found in cells and tissues throughout the body. Cholesterol, one of the most common types of lipid, is a substance your body uses to produce healthy new cells. In most cases, the liver is capable of producing all the cholesterol the body needs. However, many types of food such as milk, eggs, and meat also contain cholesterol. Excess cholesterol leads to the buildup of fatty deposits in the blood vessels. Blocked arteries can restrict the flow of blood to the heart and result in serious health issues including heart attack or stroke. 1 in 3 American adults has high cholesterol. Unfortunately, high cholesterol has no symptoms. The easiest way to monitor your cholesterol levels is with a Lipid Panel blood test. Results from this and other heart health tests can help to determine if your health is at risk and give your doctor valuable information to help decide what type of medication or lifestyle changes are necessary.
Request A Test is committed to providing convenient affordable lab testing that anyone can order. We offer common tests such as the Lipid Panel Cholesterol Test as well as other general wellness and heart health tests. These tests can be ordered individually or as part of cost-saving packages that bundle multiple tests together. We work with 2 of the largest lab companies in the US to provide convenient testing locations in most areas. Ordering over the phone or online is quick and easy and most tests see results as early as the next business day. To protect your privacy, test results are provided through your personal password-protected account. Our test menu provides helpful descriptions for every test we offer and our customer service representatives are always available during business hours to answer your questions or help guide you through the ordering process. Call or visit us online today to see how easy ordering your own cholesterol testing can be.
Why Choose Us?
- Since 2002, we have a proven track record of offering excellent customer service, affordable pricing with no hidden fees, and our enduring commitment to protect your personal information.
- No doctor's order? (No problem!) Our national physician network provides the required doctor's order for the lab. Insurance is not needed to order lab testing nor will your insurance company be billed.
- We are partnered with two of the largest CLIA certified labs in the US, to offer you the latest lab testing technology with prompt and accurate results. (These are the same labs used by hospitals and physicians.)
- With over 3,600 lab locations to choose from and same day collection, we make lab testing quick and convenient. No appointment is needed. Find your local lab with our location finder.
- We offer an extensive and detailed test menu. Ordering can be done online or over the phone. Not finding a test? Simply give us a call.
If you're ready to take charge of your health, Request A Test is here to help.