Lab Tests Arkansas
Direct to Consumer Lab Testing and Blood Testing in Arkansas
Are you looking for affordable, convenient, and confidential lab testing in Arkansas? Request A Test is here to help you take charge of your health. We partner with 2 of the largest lab companies in the United States to provide over 3,400 testing centers. We have locations available in most major cities including many in the state of Arkansas. Little Rock, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, and more.
How do I find a lab in Arkansas?
Use our Location Finder to see which lab is most convenient for you.
Getting the lab test you need when you need it easy and affordable with Request A Test. Our testing menu includes hundreds of options to choose from. In addition to individual tests, we also offer discounted packages that bundle multiple tests for even more savings. Search for specific tests or browse categories such as General Wellness, Heart Health, STD, Cancer, Immunity, Prenatal, Vitamin, Drug, and more.
1. Order your tests: Choose the test or package that meets your needs. Prices are clearly stated and there are no additional costs or fees. If you need assistance, Request A Test team members are always available to help during business hours.
2. Go to the lab: Pick a testing center in your area. Most locations accept walk-ins so there’s no need to wait for an appointment.
3. Get your results: Results are accessible through your private online account. Many tests see results in as little as one business day.
It’s that easy.
If you need lab testing there’s no reason to wait. Start your order online or call us at 1-888-732-2348 to order by phone. In Arkansas and across the US, Request A Test is your provider for low cost direct to consumer lab testing.
Why Choose Us?
- Since 2002, we have a proven track record of offering excellent customer service, affordable pricing with no hidden fees, and our enduring commitment to protect your personal information.
- No doctor's order? (No problem!) Our national physician network provides the required doctor's order for the lab. Insurance is not needed to order lab testing nor will your insurance company be billed.
- We are partnered with two of the largest CLIA certified labs in the US, to offer you the latest lab testing technology with prompt and accurate results. (These are the same labs used by hospitals and physicians.)
- With over 3,600 lab locations to choose from and same day collection, we make lab testing quick and convenient. No appointment is needed. Find your local lab with our location finder.
- We offer an extensive and detailed test menu. Ordering can be done online or over the phone. Not finding a test? Simply give us a call.