Surrogate Pre-Screening panel
Surrogate Pre-Screening Panel
The Surrogate Pre-screening Panel includes basic testing done for in-vitro fertilization (IVF) for surrogates for medical clearance. This testing can be used before or during the process with an IVF clinic.
This package includes:
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
- HIV 4th Generation
- Syphilis RPR
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Free T4
- Rubella Titer
- Varicella Titer
- Blood Type
- Antibody Screen
- Vitamin D 25-Hydroxy
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Turnaround for these tests is typically 2-3 business days.
Note: Result turn around times are an estimate and are not guaranteed. Our reference lab may need additional time due to weather, holidays, confirmation/repeat testing, or equipment maintenance.
Fasting for 9 - 12 hours is required.
It is recommended that someone taking Biotin (also known as vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H, or coenzyme R) stop consumption at least 72 hours prior to the collection of a sample.
Urine Testing - For the highest level of accuracy:
- Refrain from urinating for at least one hour prior to collection.
- Avoid cleansing the genital area at least one hour prior to collection.
- The sample should be a "first catch" of urine, meaning customers should begin urinating directly into the collection container.
- Fill the specimen cup approximately 20-30 ml. Overfilling the container will dilute the specimen and may reduce the accuracy of the test.
Specimen collection after fluorescein dye angiography should be delayed for at least 3 days. For people on hemodialysis, specimen collection should be delayed for 2 weeks.
The collection should not occur during or after the administration of heparin.
This package includes:
Chlamydia Urine, pain free
Gonorrhea Urine, pain free
Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Acute exposure
Syphilis RPR Most popular screening
Blood Type ABO Grouping & RHO Typing
CBC with Differential Complete Blood Count, CBC with Diff and Platelet, Hemogram
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel CMP, Chem Panel 14
TSH Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone, Third-generation TSH
T4 Free, Direct Free T4, T4 Free, Free Thyroxine, Thyroxine (T4), Free, Direct
Varicella Zoster Virus Antibody, IgG Chicken Pox Titers, VZV
Rubella Antibody, IgG Rubella Titer
Antibody Screen Indirect Antiglobulin Test, Indirect Coombs'
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 25-Hydroxycalciferol,
HIV 1 & 2 4th Gen Antigen Antibody, Blood 4th Generation Blood Test, Antibody and P24 Antigen, Routine Screening