Allergy Testing Near Me
How it Works
Affordable, Rapid, Confidential
Allergy Testing Near Me?
If you're concerned about allergies, there is an affordable convenient way to test yourself. Request A Test offers the ability for anyone who needs a test to order their own blood allergy testing. We work with 2 of the largest lab companies in the USA to provide discounted testing at over 3600 locations. We have labs in most major cities so finding an allergy test near you is quick and easy. Just choose from one or more of the allergy blood tests on our extensive menu and then take your order to a local lab. Most tests see results in just a few business days. Get the answers you're looking for and find out which allergens you need to avoid.
How does allergy blood testing work?
Rash, itching, sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose, wheezing. If you're having these symptoms you may be suffering from an allergic reaction. Allergies are caused when the body's immune system overreacts to foreign substances. When an allergen enters the body, the immune system begins to produce IgE (Immunoglobulin E) antibodies. These IgE antibodies bind to antigens in your blood and tissues and cause the release of histamine. Histamine causes those familiar allergy symptoms. Allergy blood testing measures the level of IgE antibodies to specific allergens to determine if you are allergic and how severe a response you may have. IgE allergy blood testing provides numerical results and a reference scale to help you see how serious your allergic reaction is.
Allergy Blood Testing Online
Request A Test offers over 200 allergy blood tests for substances like food, plants, fungus, mold, pollen, animals, and more. You can test for one specific allergen or choose a panel that includes multiple tests for things like insects, grain, dairy, fruit, vegetables, or pet dander. We also offer regional allergy panels to screen for common allergens found in your part of the country. All of these tests can be ordered online or by phone and performed at one of our nationwide lab locations. Request A Test also has a full menu of other online lab tests in a variety of categories to choose from. Take charge of your health and order today.
Why Choose Us?
- Since 2002, we have a proven track record of offering excellent customer service, affordable pricing with no hidden fees, and our enduring commitment to protect your personal information.
- No doctor's order? (No problem!) Our national physician network provides the required doctor's order for the lab. Insurance is not needed to order lab testing nor will your insurance company be billed.
- We are partnered with two of the largest CLIA certified labs in the US, to offer you the latest lab testing technology with prompt and accurate results. (These are the same labs used by hospitals and physicians.)
- With over 3,600 lab locations to choose from and same-day collection, we make lab testing quick and convenient. No appointment is needed. Find your local lab with our location finder.
- We offer an extensive and detailed test menu. Ordering can be done online or over the phone. Not finding a test? Simply give us a call.