Arthritis Advanced Blood Panel
Test Code: 006924, 006627, 006502, 005215
Specimen Type: Blood
Arthritis Advanced Panel (Labcorp)
This Package contains 4 tests which can be used to test for and differentiate between types of arthritis. This package includes:
- HLA B27: A type of protein which is commonly associated with Ankylosing Spondylitis, a form of arthritis which affects the spine.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Factor: An autoantibody found in 80% of people with Rheumatoid Arthritis, a common form of arthritis which affects the joints in the hands and wrists.
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP), Quantitative: A protein that indicates the presence of inflammation which may be caused by infection or conditions such ar arthritis
- Sedimentation Rate (ESR): A test to look for inflammation which may be caused by infection, cancers or autoimmune disorders including some types of arthritis.
These tests are usually ordered when someone is experiencing symptoms commonly associated with arthritis. It is important to remember that positive or abnormal results from these tests should not be interpreted without consulting a doctor or medical professional.
Turnaround time for these tests is typically 4-7 business days.
Where can I find an Arthritis Advanced Panel near me?
Check our lab finder to locate a collection site in your area.
Note: Result turn around times are an estimate and are not guaranteed. Our reference lab may need additional time due to weather, holidays, confirmation/repeat testing, or equipment maintenance.
Sedimentation rate testing is time-sensitive and specimens must be received and processed by the lab within 24 hours of collection.
To avoid delays please observe the following:
- Specimens should be collected as late in the day as possible.
- Specimens should not be collected on a Friday or the day before a holiday.
- Avoid selecting 3rd party draw sites as these may require longer transportation time for specimens.
This package includes:
C-Reactive Protein, Quantitative CRP
Sedimentation Rate, Modified Westergren ESR, Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate, Sed Rate
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Factor RF Titer, Rheumatoid Factor (RF), RA Latex
HLA B27 Ankylosing Spondylitis