Peace of Mind Blood and Urine Test
Test Code: 188078, 188086, 006718, 006510, 006530, 140659, 164922, 083935, 082345
Specimen Types: Blood,Urine
Peace of Mind (Labcorp)
The Peace of Mind STD & HIV testing package includes 10 of the most commonly ordered STD tests and is our most popular comprehensive STD testing package. This test requires both a blood and urine sample.
Tests in the Peace of Mind package include:
- HIV 1&2 Antigen/Antibody (4th Generation)
- Hepatitis B Panel (Surface Antigen, Surface Antibody, Core Antibody)
- Hepatitis C Antibody
- Herpes 1&2 IgG Antibody. Per CDC guidelines, in the event of an equivocal or low positive result for Herpes type 2, an automatic confirmatory test will be performed at no additional cost.
- Syphilis TPA
STD testing is recommended for anyone who is sexually active even if they are not experiencing any symptoms. Turnaround time is typically 3-5 business days. For more testing options, please see our STD Testing Category.
(Please refer to individual tests for detailed test descriptions.)
Where can I find a Peace Of Mind test near me?
Check our lab finder to locate a collection site in your area.
Note: Result turn around times are an estimate and are not guaranteed. Our reference lab may need additional time due to weather, holidays, confirmation/repeat testing, or equipment maintenance.
The detection period for the tests in this package varies but testing at least 12 weeks from a potential exposure or any time after will yield the highest level of accuracy. Some people will be detectable earlier.
Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are urine tests.
For the highest level of accuracy:
- Refrain from urinating for at least one hour prior to collection.
- Avoid cleansing the genital area at least one hour prior to collection.
- The sample should be a "first catch" of urine, meaning customers should begin urinating directly into the collection container.
- Fill the specimen cup approximately 20-30 ml. Overfilling the container will dilute the specimen and may reduce the accuracy of the test.
Urine samples for general health testing may need to be collected separately from those for STD testing. Please check the specimen requirements prior to going to the lab when ordering STD and general health testing at the same time.
It is recommended that someone taking Biotin (also known as vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H, or coenzyme R) stop consumption at least 72 hours prior to the collection of a sample.STD Test Overview
This package includes:
Chlamydia Urine, pain free
Hepatitis B Panel Comprehensive Hep B testing, Acute, Chronic, Remote and Immunity
Herpes 1&2 IgG Abs Remote exposure type specific HSV 1&2
HIV 1 & 2 4th Gen Antigen Antibody, Blood 4th Generation Blood Test, Antibody and P24 Antigen, Routine Screening
Syphilis TPA Treponema Pallidum w Reflex Cascade Trep-Sure, Treponemal
Gonorrhea Urine, pain free
Hepatitis C Antibody Remote exposure
- BEST Sellers
- Chlamydia & Gonorrhea
- Infectious Diseases
- Men's Health
- Women's Health