Prenatal Comprehensive Panel
Test Code: 006049, 005009, 188078, 102277, 188086, 006718, 006510, 006530, 006726, 140659, 164922, 083935, 058495, 082345, 096206
Specimen Types: Blood,Urine
Prenatal Comprehensive Panel
The Prenatal Comprehensive Panel includes a number of tests that are commonly ordered by expectant mothers during the first trimester of pregnancy. Testing can also be ordered prior to becoming pregnant to screen for possible health issues which may affect a pregnancy or the health of the infant.
This prenatal testing panel includes:
- Blood Type (ABO Grouping & RHO Typing)
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Gestational Diabetes Screen
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Immunity
- Varicella (Chickenpox) Titer
- Hepatitis B Panel (Surface Antibody, Surface Antigen, Core Antibody)
- Hepatitis C Antibody
- Hepatitis A Total Antibody
- Herpes 1 & 2 IgG Antibody
- Syphilis TPA
- HIV 1/2 Antigen/Antibody (4th Generation)
For more testing options, please see our Prenatal Testing Category.
Turnaround for these tests is typically 3-5 business days.
Where can I find a Prenatal Comprehensive Panel Test Online near me?
Check our lab finder to locate a collection site in your area.
Note: Result turn around times are an estimate and are not guaranteed. Our reference lab may need additional time due to weather, holidays, confirmation/repeat testing, or equipment maintenance.
The STD tests in this package atre most effective at 4-12 week from a potential exposure or any time after.
The Gestational Diabetes Screen is collected 1 hour after drinking a glucose solution at the lab. Fasting is not required but please ensure to schedule at least 1 hour of time for your collection.
Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are urine tests.
For the highest level of accuracy:
- Refrain from urinating for at least one hour prior to collection.
- Avoid cleansing the genital area at least one hour prior to collection.
- The sample should be a "first catch" of urine, meaning customers should begin urinating directly into the collection container.
- Fill the specimen cup approximately 20-30 ml. Overfilling the container will dilute the specimen and may reduce the accuracy of the test.
It is recommended that someone taking Biotin (also known as vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H, or coenzyme R) stop consumption at least 72 hours prior to the collection of a sample.
This package includes:
Chlamydia Urine, pain free
Gonorrhea Urine, pain free
Hepatitis A Total (IgM - IgG) Acute and Remote Exposure, Immunity Detection
Hepatitis B Surface Antibody Hepatitis B Immunity Test, Hep B Titer
Hepatitis C Antibody Remote exposure
Herpes 1&2 IgG Abs Remote exposure type specific HSV 1&2
Blood Type ABO Grouping & RHO Typing
CBC with Differential Complete Blood Count, CBC with Diff and Platelet, Hemogram
Varicella Zoster Virus Antibody, IgG Chicken Pox Titers, VZV
MMR Immunity Measles, Mumps, Rubella, MMR Antibodies, MMR Titer
Gestational Diabetes 1 hour, OGTT
HIV 1 & 2 4th Gen Antigen Antibody, Blood 4th Generation Blood Test, Antibody and P24 Antigen, Routine Screening
Syphilis TPA Treponema Pallidum w Reflex Cascade Trep-Sure, Treponemal