Bodybuilder Blood Test Panel
Test Code: 005009, 322000, 303756, 000620, 004515, 004309, 004283, 140103
Specimen Type: Blood
Bodybuilder Bloodwork Panel (Labcorp)
This testing panel includes a selection of blood tests that be useful for monitoring the health of people engaging in an exercise program intended to increase muscle growth. Periodic blood testing can help to ensure you are maintaining your health while maximizing the benefit of your workouts.
The bodybuilder bloodwork panel includes:
- CBC: A complete blood count assesses your red and white blood cells to help determine the health of your immune system.
- CMP: A comprehensive metabolic panel provides measurements related to metabolism, blog sugar, electrolyte balance, protein level, liver function, and kidney, function.
- Lipid: Weight training and aerobic exercise can contribute to lowering bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol.
- Thyroid Basic Panel w TSH: Optimal thyroid function contributes to healthy metabolism
- Estradiol: A form of estrogen that helps regulate a number of bodily processes that contribute to muscle growth. Too much can have the opposite effect so a healthy level is important.
- FSH & LH: Healthy levels of follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone contribute to testosterone production
- Testosterone Free & Total: Testosterone is important for building strength and muscle mass.
Turnaround for these tests is typically 2-5 business days.
Where can I find a Bodybuilder blood test near me?
Check our lab finder to locate a collection site in your area.
Note: Result turn around times are an estimate and are not guaranteed. Our reference lab may need additional time due to weather, holidays, confirmation/repeat testing, or equipment maintenance.
This testing panel requires fasting for 9 - 12 hours prior to going in for blood collection.
It is recommended that someone taking Biotin (also known as vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H, or coenzyme R) stop consumption at least 72 hours prior to the collection of a sample.
This package includes:
CBC with Differential Complete Blood Count, CBC with Diff and Platelet, Hemogram
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel CMP, Chem Panel 14
Lipid Panel Cholesterol Test, Lipid Test, FLP
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone FSH
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) LH
Thyroid Basic Panel with TSH T4, T3 uptake, Free Thyroxine Index and TSH
- Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone